can Join Us Online
You may pay by Credit or Debit card or use a PayPal account.
Alternatively you can download the Word version
or the PDF version
of the Membership Form
and return it, together with a cheque for your subscription, to the Membership Secretary. The address can be found on the form.
Although our membership year runs from 1st April, if you join in March
you will be credited with 13 months membership, i.e. up to the 31st March in the following year.
If you join after the 1st October
there is a reduced fee that will take you up to the 31st March in the following year.
can update their membership details, and renew their membership (if now due) on the Members Portal
read below for instructions on filling out the Members Portal login and completing your payment.
Logging on to the Members Portal
Type in your Membership number, Forename, Surname, Post Code and email address, then press Confirm Identity
- If you can't remember your membership number, it is shown on your Membership Card.
- Forename and Surname are case sensitive and have to be entered exactly the same as on your Membership Card (which is generally all lower case except the first letter in upper case). Type the Post Code in upper case with a space in the middle, the email field is not case sensitive.
- Beware of using predictive text or "copy & paste" to complete your name - it may insert a blank space after your name which will make the log-in fail.
After pressing the Make Payment
you will be asked to confirm by pressing Continue to PayPal to complete payment
There will be 2 payment options presented -
Payment by cheque
- If you have a PayPal account you may log in to your PayPal account by entering your email address and password [E] and clicking Log in [F].
- Alternatively, if you wish to pay by card, click Pay with Debit or Credit Card [G].
If you are unable or prefer not to renew your membership online, you may renew by sending a cheque for £10, payable to MKHD U3A to the Membership Secretary:
Jackie Spearpoint, 14 Awdry Court, St Nicolas Gardens, Birmingham, B38 8BH, enclosing a s.a.e. if you want your membership card posted to you.
Alternatively it may be collected at a monthly meeting when they are up and running again.